Thursday, July 10, 2008

Update on stuff

Well, I know there has been another lapse in blogging. I wish I had a really good reason. It is just that I don't have too much going on to report.

The job hunt continues. I have had many interviews, but always get the dreaded 'thin letter of rejection'. It is hard to not take it personal sometimes. I know the right job will come along and I just have to be patient.

The girls are enjoying summer break. Carissa's break officially started July 4th due to a culinary arts class she was taking. The last day of class, she cut her finger. She called to say she needed me to come get her because she "kinda cut herself". The "kinda" meant she cut off a thin section of her skin. A trip to the emergency department and two stitches later, she is doing great.

Our two new kittens, Delilah and Tudball, are having minor surgery today. They are being spayed and neutered. Sherbie, the big cat, seems to be enjoying having "his" house again. He will have a rude awakening tomorrow morning when they return.

I will be posting a few pictures after I download them off the camera.

Oh, today is an exciting day! We got to do the first mow on the grass. It is still patchy and will be having areas re-seeded this weekend by the hydroseed guy, but it looks great. Aynslee was super excited to get a mowing lesson. Carissa isn't strong enough to push it up the small incline, but she tried.

Well, have a great day. I am going to enjoy the beautiful sunny day here in Wenatchee.

~J

1 comment:

CrazyBusyCallie said...

I just think you should move to Wisconsin and we should start some kind of business together (I'm afraid to think about what kind of business it would be)because we both know how aweseome we are....

We both know that something is waiting around the corner for you.

~C