Tuesday, July 7, 2009

FREE!

I love free things. Recently, Glidden paint was offering a free quart of paint (sorry, it expired on 7-2-09). You could go their website and choose a color and they would ship it to you... all for free!!! Since I have walls that need paint, I accepted the offer. My paint arrived today and I am SO excited to see it on the walls to decide exactly where it will go and/or if I need more. I really liked the sample on their website, but I know once I get it on the wall, the lighting in the room may change my decision. I am hopeful that it will work.

https://www.glidden.com/color/color-palette.do

I choose Olivewood (top right section on the color palette, then left side of the sample board that comes up).

1 comment:

CrazyBusyCallie said...

I wish I would have know about this....I need some serouis color help with the walls for the house. I'm going to remove everything out of Matt's room this week in hopes that Tom will paint his room this weekend!!